

Here r some recent pictures I took of the kids Saturday(Sept 20th). As usual Johnny is gone so we spent our day in the yard,that when I decided to play with my camera. I actually got a picture of Evan smiling,he is so hard hard headed when it comes to pictures(I blame this on his Dad). Riley loves to take pictures but, sometimes she cam be a little cheesy. So as you can see photo time is no fun,but we always at least get one decent one.On another note,Riley is doing very well in school and has been "caught being good" several times,which earns her special prizes from the Principal. We are very proud of her and,hope that she can continue to enjoy school through out life as much as she does now.

1 comment:
Loved the pictures. Very handsome/pretty kids you have. Evan is going to be a heart breaker as will Riley. I loved the first pic of Riley, very cute, and then the one together with Evan smiling was a good one! Is that Stella? How old is she now? What was the other dogs name? his he/she still "kicking"? Have a good week!
Post a Comment