Thursday, October 23, 2008

You Decide 2008



Which Kid looks like me? Or do they both?

3 comments:

Robin Conner said...

Definately Riley! But that's my oppinion. I see you in both, but more in Riley. I see more John in Evan.
Becky, I'm sooooo sorry that I didn't call you back! I remember getting the message and then I was so pre-occupied with our upcoming week I totally forgot. We had Darren's sister come into town last weekend, and that's probably why I forgot to call you, in my head, I knew we'd be busy, so I just dismissed it without letting you know! so sorry. I hope the walk went well for you guys and hope you had a good time! :)

Photographic Art said...

Hey Becky,
For sure Riley!! Did you get our email that we have 3 new kids in the house? It's been CRAZY, but a lot of fun!!

Sara said...

Love the pictures and GREAT fishing story, that's so cool! I'm following the crowd, I think Riley looks more like her momma, but both are so adorable and growing so quickly!