Monday, September 1, 2008

The School year has begun



Riley's first day of Kindergarten was Aug 25 th and she LOVED IT! She as attends Grandy Primary in Camden,North Carolina. She has 3 kids in her class that she knew from Pre-K,so that was very helpful. So then Johnny,Evan and I dropped her off on the first day and then attended an orientation.Which we were floored to hear art,music,computer lab,p.e. and library all in the same paragraph. She attends all of theses classes in a week plus her other studies,she is going to be one busy girl. We then walked out to the the car and got Evan in his seat. We are driving out of the parking lot and in a whiny teared voice I hear Evan say "I miss my Sissy." John and I couldn't help but smile and turn around and say " Do you miss the fighting or the playing?"


The picture of Evan is from the other day when we were painting our bathroom,he got green paint in his hair. He loved it,he told me "he was being the Incredible Hulk."

Keep this site bookmarked I will try to update and keep everyone informed,I also need some help working this site so bare with me until I get the hang of it
Thanks ,
Becky

2 comments:

Robin Conner said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad you got your blog up and running! You'll love it! Ethan doesn't start school till tomorrow, I guess they do things late across the border! ha ha. I can't believe how big your kiddo's have gotten! It still feels like yesterday when you were pregnant with Riley, and now she is so tall and cute! And Evan is so handsome! Any way, I'm glad to see you on here! :)

Photographic Art said...

Hey Beckie,
Love your site! The kids are adorable. Check out my blog at photographicartbyangela.blogspot.com It's for family & photos!!!
We need to call & catch up!!!
We miss our USCG family.
Your friend in Missouri
Angela